Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Marketers can not ignore the importance of connecting with the modern, connected and social savvy customer. Mobile marketing must be prioritized in marketing strategies and plans from the start.
Did you know that the average American spends at minimum 2 hours a day on their mobile device. This adds up to 57,293 over a life time.
Mobile internet users have grown from 500 million in 2010 to a forecasted 3.5 billion by 2015!
You can’t just throw the words “get mobile” onto a marketing plan and expect real business results. Developing a mobile marketing strategy and plan that delivers results requires proper planning, understanding of technology, created amazing user experiences, integration of social media, content that drives desired action, proper reporting and measurement and much more.
The modern consumer of today is mobile, social, savvy and smart. Your online and mobile platforms must be able to serve them what they need and want from you how and when they need it.
Take a listen to this episode of the Social Zoom Factor episode for 15 steps to build your mobile marketing strategy and plan. I share with you tips, strategies and best practices to help you integrate, create amazing user experiences and drive real business return on your investment. It’s not just about developing a pretty mobile website or application, but instead about how you can develop and launch an integrated platform that serves the needs of your customers and help you achieve your goals and objectives.
- 15 Steps To Develop a Mobile Marketing Strategy and Plan
- What is mobile marketing?
- Why you must take time to understand the technology
- Why you can’t skimp on the right technology investment
- Harnessing the power of social media
- Eliminating technology and online silos
- Understanding search intent, local vs direct online visitors
- Optimizing for local user experience and expectations
- Why you must embed mobile marketing strategies into the DNA of your business
- Difference between mobile responsive and viewing via mobile device
- How to get started with mobile marketing
- Do You Really Know Your Audience? (episode 4)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet)
- How to Develop Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar and Plan (worksheet template)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- Social Trust Factor: Igniting Results with Trust and Authority (episode 20)
- Launch & Influencer Marketing Strategies for Startups, Entrepreneurs (episode 35)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.