Many marketing and business leaders spend months developing an integrated online platform, brand architectures, message platforms, social media strategies and plans, logos, and more. They launch their business or new product with huge dreams to seriously rock the online world.
However, after a few months goes by, they realize their platform is delivering little if any results. Their audience is not engaging, clicking, or buying. Instead of an engaging platform it look like a deserted island.
So what is the problem? It could very well be they have a problem establishing trust. Does their audience trust them? If no, why not?
Do you lack the trust factor? Establishing trust and authority are critical to achieve business results online.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I discuss why it is critical to turn up the volume on your social trust factor. I share 10 tips to help you establish trust, nurture relationships and grow your business the right way.
- 10 Tips establish trust and social business credibility
- How to establish authority
- Importance of authoring content
- Importance of social proof
- Connecting with your audience via content and conversation
- How to build an integrated online platform that nurtures relationships and invites conversation
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing White Paper
- Brand Humanization Series – Talk Human to Me
- Fit Social Business Series
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet (Based on the Forrester POST Methodology)
- Brand Humanization in a NutShell (podcast)
- How to Build, Grow, Sustain & Ignite Social Media Communities (podcast)