Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s every smart and social, savvy digital marketers dream to reach their audience in a human, relevant, memorable and meaningful way. Video marketing provides marketers the unique opportunity to connect with their audience in the most human and relevant way. You can almost look your audience in the face eyeball to eyeball. They can hear your voice, see your facial gestures, experience where you are and the power of what you have to share like never before. You can share your story and engage others to join your journey via 140 character tweets and 30 second live and candid video clips.
Are you an active user of Twitter? Did you know that you can now within one minute record and upload a video to Twitter natively that will engage, inspire, educate and entertain your audience? Yes, one minute. Simply record up to a 30 second video, craft a simple 140 character tweet and hit the “tweet” button. Plus you can see the response and statistics within seconds! You will almost instantaneously know how many people saw the tweet, engaged with the tweet, watched the video, shared the video and more.
Did you know…
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- 41% of Twitter users think Twitter is a great place to discover Twitter videos
- 90% of Twitter video views are on mobile
- 80% Twitter users are active on mobile
- Native video on Twitter drives more engagement than other 3rd party players (2.4x replies, 2.8x retweets, 1.9x favorites)
I had not done much with Twitter video until Gary Vaynerchuk sent me a personal video using Twitter. It literally took me experiencing the personal and engaging video from Gary to inspire me to pick up my iPhone and send and share my first Twitter video that same day with my audience and community. Thank you Gary! 🙂 You can see the full story here via the “Why Twitter Video” from Gary Vaynerchuk embedded in this blog post below.
If you are not already tapping into the power of Twitter video, you should be. Take a listen to the 176th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 5 best practices to tap into the power of Twitter video marketing as well as 10 ideas for Twitter video content to inspire and connect with your audience and social media community.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, “Welcome to The Inspiration Age. Are You Ready?” on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Best practices for using Twitter video
- 10 Content ideas for using Twitter video marketing
- How to integrate Twitter video marketing to help you achieve marketing and business goals
- Why you must keep it short and simple
- Why perfection is enemy of good when it comes to Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video to invite people to your events
- How to incorporate a call to action with Twitter video marketing
- How to conduct a simple Question and Answer session with Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video for product, service and business announcements
- How to tap into the power of Twitter video marketing to make your brand more human
- How to use Twitter video to give your audience a “behind the scenes” view of your business
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- 50 Ways to Inspire Your Audience (white paper)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (worksheet to help you develop your Twitter Persona)
- How to Maximize Business Results with Twitter Marketing (episode 174)
- 10 Use Cases for Video Live Streaming and Mobile Broadcasting including Periscope and Meerkat
- Twitter Lists in a Nutshell
- 7 Metrics to Measure Value of Your Content in the Inspiration Age (episode 172)
- Should You Narrow Your Marketing Niche? (episode 171)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- 10 Tips to Focus on Needs of Your Customer
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.