Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s time get real on the value of your content. Is your content really providing value to your ideal customer, audience and community?
Many business and marketing leaders are spending loads of time and money on content strategies, framework, media, posts and distribution. However, when you ask them the value of their content and how it is resonating with their audience they often return a shoulder shrug and head shake meaning “I have no clue!”
Can you answer these questions?
- Do you know if your content is truly resonating with your audience?
- Is it providing them real value?
- Is it helping them solve their problems?
- Is it helping them grow their business?
- Is it helping them become part of something bigger together than they can be by themselves as one?
- Is your audience truly engaging with your content in a human way?
- Is your content helping you nurture real and human relationships?
- Is your content helping or hurting your brand?
If you would like answers to these questions then you are in luck today. Take a listen to the 173rd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 7 easy ways you can measure and determine if your content is providing value to your audience in the inspiration age.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, “Welcome to The Inspiration Age” on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- How to know if you are truly inspiring, educating, delighting and entertaining your audience
- Why generating revenue is important but not the only metric
- Tips to create a conversion funnel based on value
- Understanding engagement as a metric to understanding the value of your content marketing
- The importance of building a community that is thriving
- Importance of community members connecting in human way
- Understanding your website analytics and statistics
- Don’t ignore the social network metrics
- Utilizing email marketing and email opt-ins as a metric to measure value of content marketing
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- 50 Ways to Inspire Your Audience (white paper)
- Social Trust Factor: Ignite Business Results with Trust and Authority
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- You Can’t Fake Relevance
- Are You Creating, Curating, Regurgitating Content
- email Marketing is Not Dead Yet!
- Google Analytics 10 Metrics to Zoom Your Social Media Marketing and Business
- Content Calendar Template
- How to Add Call to Action Button to Facebook Business Page (blog post & video)
- 10 Tips to Focus on Needs of Your Customer
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.