Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s not news that social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are moving to a pay to play model. The glory days of being able to gain massive organic reach with a simple, on the fly Facebook post are over and done. Results in the social world of today require more planning, integration, and money.
Marketing leaders today must understand and embrace the know, like, trust and pay model for growing their business. At the heart of business today is people. At the heart of social media is people. Marketing leaders and brands that embrace and master the art of human connection will leap frog years ahead of their competition that only focuses on clicks, follows and likes.
You can’t buy advocates, friends, fans, evangelists, or word of mouth. A person that likes your Facebook page or follows you on Twitter is not immediately going to trust you, love you or want to tell their friends about you.
Paid media will help you attack the right audience, get more likes, followers, views and clicks. However, it’s up to you to invest in relationships that will help you earn trust, advocates and loyal customers.
Earning brand advocates and making friends via the social networks is based on trust. It requires investment in the human beings within your community.
Unfortunately, less than 3% of the people that like your Facebook page will ever visit the actual page again.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 strategies and tips to build loyal tribes of brand advocates
- Importance of setting goals, objectives and defining your roadmap for success
- Embracing the know, like, trust and pay factor
- Why you must know your audience
- Tips to nurture relationships using social media
- How to convert more business to sales
- Importance of focusing on loyalty, not just quick wins
- Why you must be patient and invest in relationships for the long term
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell
- 15 Steps to Ignite Employees as Brand Advocates
- Adobe Summit – Watch the Online Event Highlights
- Future of Brand Experiences – #GetRealChat Recap Live from Adobe Summit Event
- Customer Experience is Your Brand – Adobe Summit 2015 Inspiration
- Omni-Channel Marketing in a Nutshell
- How to Build an Integrated Digital and Social Platform that Works Even When You’re Not Working
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- Welcome to the Participation Age
- Content Calendar Template
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Get Fit Social and Digital Business Series
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.