There is only one way to do social media, create content, setup a blog, measure results and build your business. The only way is what works for you, your customers, your audience, your community and your business!
One of the worst traps many business leaders and marketers fall in when diving into digital and online marketing is following the advice of others when they shouldn’t be.
It’s easy to find a blog post with a step by step guide for how to blog, build community, establish thought leadership and close more business. The harder part is figuring out what are the RIGHT steps for you to achieve real results in your business.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I answer two of the top questions I receive in regard to social media and blogging.
Two of the top questions I receive on a regular basis are as follows:
1. Why don’t I focus more on blog comments as a top metric for success?
2. Why don’t I spend more time on Google Plus as a top priority?
- Why I don’t over focus on blog comments as a top metric for success
- Why I don’t hang out on Google Plus 24/7, 365 days a year
- How I stay focused on top priorities
- Importance of building your own plan that supports your goals and objectives
- Why you must know where your audience is hanging out online
- Why you must know what your audience needs from you
- WHY is the number one question you must answer
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Stop Listening to Social Media Gurus & Build Your Own Plan
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Stop the Stupid Marketing: Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail (episode 74)
- 5 Reasons Marketers fail using social media
- 15 Reasons Random Acts of Marketing are Bad for Business & Life (episode 28)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper