Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hello there and welcome to Social Zoom Factor podcast episode one! I am thrilled to launch this new platform that will enable us to better serve your needs and help you zoom your business and life.
In this episode I explain in detail the following:
- What is Social Zoom Factor?
- What is in it for you and how can you get involved?
- My journey from a 15+ year career in corporate America to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- 4 Tips to help you identify and stomp random acts of marketing (RAMs).
- You might even hear me sing a short jingle from the song “OPP” as it relates to the power of content and community!
Please take a listen and if you like what you hear, I would really appreciate if you subscribe for updates and most importantly, leave a review on iTunes!
This blog site is the official home for all future podcasts and all future services we will be launching including the Social Zoom Factor University and much more!
This is YOUR podcast!
Please feel free to comment below and let me know what content you would like to hear. If I could answer one question for you via the new Social Zoom Factor podcast, what would it be?
Want to sponsor or be a guest on the show?
Interested in sponsoring or being a guest on the podcast?
If you are interested in sponsoring the show or being a guest on an upcoming podcast, please contact us.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.