There is not a day that goes by that I don’t hear an ear full from a client, partner, colleague or friend of how much they dislike a particular social network, or how a social network is not delivering value for their business.
It’s human nature to want to blame a “thing” on the lack of a result. It’s easy to blame Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn for the problems you have in your business. It’s easy to blame the lack of success on the never ending changes to the Facebook algorithm, spammers on every social network and the list goes on.
The truth is that your results are 100% dependent upon how prepared you are as well as how patient you are.
Your return in business and life is only going to be as good as the quality of inputs. If you are always trying to take the easy way out, your results are going to be lacking.
If you take time to plan, set goals, understand the needs of your audience and help them solve problems, your results will show such!
Bottom line, you need to stop being lazy. It’s not Facebook’s problem you are not achieving your goals. You must think bigger than Twitter or LinkedIn! It’s time you take responsibility for the results or lack of results in your business!
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I deliver a dose of tough love on how to achieve real results in both business and life using social media.
- Why social media is not free
- Your time is your greatest asset
- Importance of developing an integrated platform that works when you’re not working
- Importance of developing a social fabric to zoom results in business and life
- Importance of setting goals and objectives
- Why you must know the needs of your audience
- Why doing the RIGHT things is better than doing EVERYTHING
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (podcast)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (podcast)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Heartbeat of Social Media (video)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast