Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You’ve heard the words… Twitter chat, Tweet Chats, #TweetChats, Hashtags, or even hashbrowns as one of my clients first called them. You see the early notification tweets: “Peeps – high tweet warning, for the next hour, headed into a tweet chat.”
For those who aren’t engaged in the tweet chat or don’t understand them, a tweet chat may seem like a bunch of noise. You are half right and half almost right. Yes, there may be some associated “noisy tweeting.” However, tweet chats can offer great benefit for you and your business to build new relationships, increase blog readership, build community, increase brand awareness, and even get new followers or Facebook fans!
So what is a tweet chat? Why should I care? How do I use a hashtag? How do you find relevant chats? What are the business benefits? What are the unspoken guidelines for joining them? What tools should I use to participate and filter tweets? Where do I get started? How do you achieve an ROI or monetize a Twitter chat I start and own?
Take a listen to this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for an overview of Twitter Chats. I put them in a nutshell for you so you can understand what they are and how they can benefit you and your business. Future episodes will cover tips and strategies for how to start a tweet chat, how to monetize them and how to best join them for business and life benefit.
- Definition of a Twitter chat (tweet chat)
- What is a hashtag
- Benefits of Twitter chats for business and personal branding
- Importance of value to audience as number one priority
- Best tools to use for Twitter chats
- How to find relevant Twitter chats
- Best practices for starting a Twitter chat
- How to monetize Twitter chats
- How #GetRealChat started
- Best practices for organizing Twitter chats
- Choosing relevant topics for Twitter chats
- Organic roles within the community for Twitter chats
- Hashtags in a Nutshell (podcast)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (download template / worksheet)
- 15 Things the C-Suite Must do Before Hopping on Twitter (podcast)
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools to Zoom Your Business (podcast)
- Tweet Chat, #GetRealChat Video Tutorial (video)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.