We all make excuses. It happens to the best of us. Even if we start out a project, career or new business venture with the greatest of intentions, life often gets in the way. People get in the way. Failing business systems and technology slow us down.
Many entrepreneurs, marketers and business leaders find themselves buried in challenges, obstacles and roadblocks. They often wind up settling for status quo and forget why they started the journey in the first place.
The key is to not let the challenges, obstacles and roadblocks stop you from success. Don’t let them put you into a cycle of making up excuses that stop you in your tracks.
It’s time you crack the nuts that are holding you back. Fix that broken business or email marketing system. Implement the website or blog you have been planning for the past year. It’s time to get stuff done and stop making up excuses why it’s not done!
Each day you have a choice. You can either own the day or you can let it own you. The same thing goes for the week, month, year and life. You can choose to make your life and business happen or you can sit back and make excuses why nothing good is happening.
It’s more about mindset than it is about anything else.
In this episode of Social Media Zoom Factor podcast I give you some serious tough love. If you’re stuck in a rut, need some inspiration to get unstuck then this is the episode for you!
- Quit making up excuses and get to work
- Why you must take the skeletons out of the closet and deal with them head on
- Selecting 3 top changes you will implement this month to move your business and /or life forward
- Getting your stakeholders on board with the needed changes
- Working across silos
- The power of mindset
- 8 Steps to Develop Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- Entrepreneurs, Go BIG or Go Home! (blog post)
- Entrepreneurs Monetize Your Passions (blog post)
- Power of Focused Passion in Business and Life (blog post)
- 75 Things I learned on My Journey to 100,000 Twitter Followers (blog post)