Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you ever feel as though you are going through the motions, maybe even working what may seem like 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, yet the results are not bearing the fruits of your labor?
We all have the same 24 hours in a day. It’s how we use the hours that matters most.
If you are struggling with achieving real results in your life or business could it be that you need to better prioritize your time? Maybe you need to better focus on the right things that are going to help you move forward in the right direction?
Could it also be you are struggling with patience? Are you struggling with an addiction to Random Acts of Marketing that may bring a short term false sense of success? Often times a lack of patience is what drives randomness. Although crossing random tasks off your list may feel good for the short term, RAMs will eat every morsel of ROI before you even realize where the problem is if you are not careful.
Think about these questions…
- Do you know what success looks like to you?
- Do you know where you are going and why?
- How do you envision your life and business 1, 3, 5, 10 years from you?
- What do you want to achieve and how are you going to achieve it?
- How are you going to provide value to your ideal customer and audience?
- WHY should anyone care that you and your brand exists?
- WHY are you doing what you are doing?
- Are you prioritizing and investing your time in activities and tactics that are truly helping you achieve your WHY of life and business?
- Are you prioritizing your time on activities that will truly help you achieve your goals and objectives?
- Are you making measurable progress toward your goals and objectives this year? If not, why not?
- Is it time to pivot or stomp the Random Acts of Marketing in your business?
Take a listen to the 204th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear some solid strategies and tips to help you focus your time, energy, life and business on the highest value tasks that will help you achieve your goals and objectives. In this episode I share my personal reflection after being off the mic and podcast for two months while fighting a terrible flu bug and bronchitis.
Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn
- Strategies and tips to better focus on the most impactful priorities.
- The importance of patience and avoiding Random Acts of Marketing.
- Why you must focus not only on short term results but most importantly, long term sustainability and endurance.
- Staying focused on your WHY of business and life.
- Why life and business is about the journey, not just the destination.
- 10 Tips Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- Power of the Smart Hustle + Why I’m Not on Blab
- Stop the Excuses: Fix Your Mindset, Fix Your Business (episode 24)
- 25 Tips to a Healthy Social Business Mindset (episode 66)
- Stop the Excuses: Fix Your Mindset, Fix Your Life
- Unplug to Live in the Moment (episode 6)
- Your Digital Lifestyle: Is Your Time Invested Providing Value (episode 22)
- Power of Focused Passion in Business and Life (blog post)
- 5 Tips to Stomp Status Quo & Zoom Past Competition (episode 57)
- 75 Things I learned on My Journey to 100,000 Twitter Followers (blog post)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
let’s get social!