Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Have you invested heavily in an integrated social and digital platform, content, a blog, website or all of the above? Have you defined your audience, goals, objectives and a plan to reach them?
Do you feel as though you have done everything right, yet your content is still not igniting your business or your audience like you know it could and should be doing?
If this is you, then you are going to love the 118th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast as we interview Mark Schaefer, the author of the newly published book, Content Code: Six Essential Strategies for Igniting Your Content, Your Marketing and Your Business.
In this episode, Mark explains why people share content, who they share content with and how to increase the sharing of content by earning trust and connecting emotionally with our alpha audiences.
Mark Schaefer is a globally recognized thought leader, international speaker, consultant and owner of the award winning blog, Grow. Mark is also the author of The Tao of Twitter, Return on Influence and Social Media Explained.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why focusing on blog traffic alone creates nothing more than tourists
- Why content transmission and content that moves drives real results
- How to maximize investment in your content marketing by increasing sharing
- How to make it easy for your fans to share your content
- How do you create content that connects with your audience in an emotional why
- Understanding WHY people share content
- The importance of understanding and earning trust with your alpha audience
- Why people share content for intrinsic and emotional reasons
- Brands share content for economic reasons and are missing opportunities to connect with their audiences
- The difference between economic value and intrinsic reasons for sharing content
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.