Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Would you like to achieve more ROI from your Facebook advertising and boosted posts? Do you see that cute little Facebook “boost post” button but don’t really know how to optimize it? If you answer yes to this question then you have arrived at the right place.
The truth is that although the Facebook boosted post advertising option is very easy to use and may often seem easier than other Facebook advertising options, there are clear scenarios where it may be worth your time to consider the alternative options. There are definitely pros and cons to using the Facebook boosted post ads.
Take a listen to episode 209 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn the following:
- Clear explanation of the Facebook boosted post
- Key differentiators for how the Facebook boosted post differentiates from other Facebook advertising options
- Pros and cons of using the Facebook boosted post
- When and how it is appropriate to use the Facebook boosted post
- How to maximize the use of Facebook live video, uploaded recorded video in combination with the Facebook boosted post
- How to set yourself up for success with Facebook advertising
- Tips to best use the Facebook boosted post for the highest return on your investment possible
This Social Zoom Factor episode is part of a new series titled “Welcome to the Pay to Play World, Are You Ready?”
Be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, “Welcome to the Pay to Play World, Are You Ready?” on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- Facebook Advertising: 5 Foundations for Success (Episode 1 of the “Welcome to the Pay to Play World” series)
- How to Choose and Prioritize Social Media Goals and Objectives
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche and social marketing strategy)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.