Podcast: Play in new window | Download
People will not remember every word you say. They will not remember every tweet you write or Facebook post you publish. They won’t remember every visual image posted to Instagram.
However, people will remember how you make them feel.
When it comes to marketing, experience is everything. Smart brands know how to create personalized experiences that are memorable, meaningful and inspire the human on the other end to connect with the brand in a real and human way.
The truth is, customer experience is your brand. You can spend days, weeks, months and years and hundreds of thousands of dollars crafting the perfect brand story, brand and message architecture and still miss connecting with your audience, customers and broader community in a personal and human way.
You must realize it’s not about you. It’s about the people.
It’s not about being perfect. It’s about being human. It’s about creating human experiences that give other humans a glimpse into who you are, what you are and what you can and will do for them.
Would you like to better inspire and connect with your audience, customers and online or offline communities? Would you like them to feel they know you and you know them?
Take a listen to the 184th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear 3 reasons why you should create personalized brand experiences for your audience and customers. You’ll also learn 7 tips and strategies to help you start creating these unique and amazing experiences today.
You don’t have to have a million dollar digital or social media marketing budget. Even if you are working for or own a startup or small, medium business you can learn from these examples. You need to embrace imperfect perfection and accept the fact you are human and so is your customer.
Give them a feeling they will remember for life and maybe you will have them as a customer for life.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, “Get Fit Social Digital Business” on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- 3 Reasons why you should be creating personalized customer experiences today
- 7 strategies and tips to create digital and social marketing personalized experiences
- How to leverage customer experience to stand out from the crowd
- Differentiating from your competition with unique customer experiences
- Why you must start from the inside out when creating the customer journey and designing personalized experiences
- Why you must also include partners, sponsors and your broader community
- Importance of planning and thinking about the end to end customer journey
- How to make the most of the 6-7 brand touches it takes your customer to remember you
- Making it easy for your customer and audience to engage, communicate and work with you
- How to build community and leverage online communities to differentiate your brand
- Key metrics in measuring success of the personal and digital, social experiences you design
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Customer Experience is Your Brand – Adobe Summit Inspiration
- Omni-Channel Marketing in a Nutshell
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience and Social Media Communities
- How to Build an Integrated Digital and Social Platform that Works Even When You’re Not Working
- 5 Easy Ways to Ignite Employees as Brand Evangelists
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand (white paper)
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- Welcome to the Participation Age
- Content Calendar Template
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Get Fit Social and Digital Business Series
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.