Are you feeling overwhelmed with keeping your social presence, online brand, and content marketing rockin’ over the holiday season? Do you want to take some time off, enjoy time with family and friends and seriously unplug but are afraid to do such because you don’t want to lose touch with your audience and online communities?
It’s important for all of us to take time to disconnect from technology and connect with real humans in real life who are usually the reasons we are doing all the tech and social work to begin with!
If you wish you had more time off for the holidays but still want to provide your audience with content that keeps them inspired and remembering you through the New Year, then this episode of Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I provide 10 tips to help you not just survive the holiday season but keep your content thriving and nurturing your audience with amazing content, and a healthy pulse of value to help them ring in the New Year with style and smarts!
- 10 Tips to Keep Your Content Marketing Rockin’ Through the holidays
- Why planning content is imperative even if you are delivering 1/4 of the volume of content that you normally do
- Giving yourself permission to take time off
- Informing your audience of your plans to unplug
- Why you should focus on one killer piece of content
- Using visual marketing to save time and differentiate
- Splitting one piece of content into multiple segments
- Leveraging content you already have
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet + Editorial Calendar Template for 2015 (worksheet download)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template Podcast Tutorial (podcast)
- Audience analysis worksheet to help you identify and prioritize your top audiences.
- Unplug to Live in the Moment and Zoom Your Life! (episode 6)
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (episode 7)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (episode 30)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Social Media Audit, Consulting and Marketing Services from Marketing Nutz Agency