Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We all know the social web is filled with a lot of fud and questionable information. Sometimes it is hard to make your way through the promises, tweets, differing opinions and more.
This episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides you with 34 Social Media Truths we have known to be true.
The Social Media Truth series is based on a keynote presentation I did at the Rochester Institute of Technology in late 2012. I have been writing on the core concepts since then and it has served as a foundation for much discussion. I used the content as a test project to practice what I preach, build and execute an integrated plan around one solid piece of content.
In this episode I share with you the approach I took to leverage one slide deck for almost two years and also the details of each one of the 34 Social Media Truths. It’s an action and information packed episode definitely worth your listen!
- 34 Social Media Truths in a Nutshell
- How to leverage one piece of content (slide deck) for one, two or three years
- How people don’t buy things, they join things
- Power of relationships
- Social meda strategic planning
- Importance of setting goals
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing White Paper
- Brand Humanization Series – Talk Human to Me
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet (Based on the Forrester POST Methodology)
- Brand Humanization in a NutShell (podcast)
- How to Build, Grow, Sustain & Ignite Social Media Communities (podcast)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.