Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you have an interest in Pinterest? How about Pinterest for your business?
Would you like to tap into a social network that can help you generate leads, sell more product or services and deliver you more blog or website traffic than Twitter? If yes, you can’t ignore Pinterest.
Did you know…
- When Pinterest launched in 2012 it surpassed 10 million users faster than any other stand-alone social network in history
- There are 110 million active daily users and 175 million registered users on Pinterest
- 49% of US women online use Pinterest
- 70% of purchasing decisions are made by women
- 60% of Pinterest users are from the USA, followed by India, UK, Brazil and Canada
- Pinterest is now available in 30+ languages with offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Brazil and Tokyo
- 50% of those who notice promoted pins click to get more information (*Ahology 2016 Report)
- 40% made a purchase, suggesting promoted pins inspire future action (*Ahology 2015 Report)
- More than 60% daily winners access Pinterest once a day or more using a smart phone
- 67% active and 86% daily pinners have accessed Pinterest while shopping to buy something they pinned
- The average site visit to Pinterest = 14 minutes
- The most common destination for users who click on a pin is a blog (*Coschedule infographic)
- Pinterest = 90% social shares on the web
Take a listen to episode 215 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to explore if Pinterest may be right for your business. With features such as buyable pins, rich pins that support blog posts, place and product locations, maps and more you could be missing an incredible opportunity by not at least doing the double click research to understand if Pinterest can help you achieve your business goals.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire series “Should Your Business Have an Interest in Pinterest” as we will be exploring Pinterest and helping you develop your own Pinterest for business strategy and plan via iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- Key Pinterest trends and statistics
- User demographics for Pinterest users
- Behavior of Pinterest users
- Recommendations to explore if Pinterest is right for your business
- 5 Steps to Prioritize Social Networks for Business
- Instagram Stories vs Snapchat in a Nutshell
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (white paper)
- 10 Proven Strategies to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved (podcast)
- 10 Habits Highly Effective Social Media Marketing Leaders
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Content Editorial Calendar (12 month editorial content marketing calendar template)
- Earned, Owned an Paid Media in a Nutshell
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
let’s get social!