Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When it comes to digital marketing and social media too many people throw spaghetti technology at the internet walls and then wonder why nothing sticks, why they have zero revenue and are working 24 hours a day.
We all have the same 24 hours in the day. Wishing you had more time to do what you need to do is not a strategy for success in life or business. Finding a path that enables you to live the life you dream and get your business on the path to massive success doesn’t happen over night. You are going to need to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
The truth is you need to slow down to speed up. You need to quit chasing shiny objects. You need to build yourself an integrated platform that works when you are not working. Leveraging your knowledge and reducing time spent to do such is the key to success.
Building a platform that works when you are not working enables you to quit trading time for money.
To do such you must set goals, architect it for integration vs silos, integrate the right technologies that support your business goals and more.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 15 Tips to build an integrated online marketing platform that works when you are not working!
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- 15 Tips to build an online digital and social marketing platform that works when you aren’t working
- Why you must build an integrated platform where all pieces are working together vs stand alone silos disconnected from each other
- How to increase ROI, improve efficiencies and grow your business with a platform that works for you
- Defining the vision of your life and business before you implement any technology
- Aligning business goals and objectives to the development of your digital platform
- Why you must properly architect the platform before implementing
- Creating content that connects with your audience
- Selecting the right components such as email marketing, social sharing widgets and more
- Don’t forget the easy functions easily over looked such as contact forms, sharing buttons
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Email Marketing Is Not Dead Yet, Or Is it? (episode 8)
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Stop the Stupid Marketing: Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail (episode 74)
- 5 Reasons Marketers fail using social media
- 15 Reasons Random Acts of Marketing are Bad for Business & Life (episode 28)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Gravity Forms (recommended contact form technology)
let’s get social!