Podcast: Play in new window | Download
For small business, startups, entrepreneurs, and even “corporatepreneurs” within larger organizations, knowing the right levers to pull to gain competitive advantage can make all the difference in winning or losing.
Small businesses can leverage their agility, quick decision making, personal branding, niche marketing and more to knock the socks off their competition.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I cover 10 levers small business leaders can pull to rock business results.
- 10 Levers small business, entrepreneurs, startups and “corporatepreneurs” can leverage to compete against big business.
- The power of passion.
- Leveraging your personal brand to build relationships and trust.
- Igniting agility and innovation for competitive advantage.
- The importance of developing and launching social media planning and execution early.
- Influencer marketing strategies.
- Niche marketing.
Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Personal and Business Brands – White Paper
15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand – White Paper
Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
10 Reasons Personal Branding is a Requirement, Not an Option – White Paper
10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs) – White Paper
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.