Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It is easy to get lost in the bits, bytes and 140 character conversations of social media. For many entrepreneurs, marketers and business leaders, deciding what tools to focus on to optimize social media efforts can be a daunting task.
Twitter is a platform that many people have a difficult time learning. However, it’s also one of the most powerful platforms for those who take the time to understand, embrace and utilize it for their benefit.
Knowing what tools to spend time on versus ignore can save you much time when it comes to actually seeing a business return using Twitter for business. In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share with you 5 of my favorite Twitter tools.
These tools will help you better inspire and engage with your audience, manage social media efforts, listen as well as analyze real-time conversations and results so you can continually rinse, repeat and optimize.
This is the second Fab 5 in 15 special Friday episode. Each Friday I share with you 5 ways to zoom your business and life in only 15 minutes! We want you to get out there and enjoy life. The Fab 5 in 15 series is designed to help you save time so you can enjoy the WHY of life and business you are doing all of this in the first place. Please let me know your thoughts and if you like this format. You can comment below or send a tweet to me at @PamMktgNut using the hashtag #SocialZoomFactor!
- 5 Top Twitter tools to nurture relationships, increase efficiencies, engagement and business results
- Easy ways to break through the noise on Twitter
- How to identify key influencers following and engaging with you
- How to increase Twitter following
- How to easily curate and schedule posts for posting to Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook
Recommended Resources mentioned:
- Mobile Marketing: Top 5 Tools to Increase Conversion Optimization (podcast)
- Twitter classes launching soon
- 15 Things the C-Suite Must do Before Hopping on Twitter (podcast)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!
Great article. How do you find the analytics in SproutSocial compared to Hootsuite?