Did you know that there are executives using LinkedIn from all 500 of the Fortune 500 organizations? Or that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network online with more than 313 million members in over 200 countries and territories?
Although they started with only 4,500 members in 2003, professionals are now signing up to join at a rate of more than 2 new members per second.
LinkedIn can provide many benefits for brands, marketers and business leaders both personally and professionally. From establishing authority, building trust, igniting your personal brand, increasing corporate brand awareness and community building to nurturing relationships, generating leads and increasing sales LinkedIn can provide tremendous value for those who learn to embrace and maximize the potential.
LinkedIn is a platform that myself and our agency spends the least amount of time on. However, we see high value and return on investment for time and investment spent.
Often times when new prospects contact us via LinkedIn, they are ready to do business. The question is usually, “how can we get a proposal quick and when can you get started. LinkedIn is often the last stop of our online platforms and profiles before they make a decision to explore a business relationship with our agency, Marketing Nutz.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 10 things you can do on LinkedIn besides look for a job. I also provide some history on LinkedIn and current statistics of use and demographics.
- 10 things you can do on LinkedIn besides looking for a job
- LinkedIn statistics and business trends
- Benefits of using LinkedIn for business
- Using LinkedIn to develop your personal brand
- Using LinkedIn to establish trust, authority and thought leadership
- Using LinkedIn to nurture relationships
- Using LinkedIn to grow community
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- How to Ignite Your Employees to Brand Advocates (episode 15)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Mobile Marketing: Stop Ignoring the Modern Connected Customer (episode 40)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Plan that Rocks Results (episode 41)
- Top 5 Tools to Optimize Conversions for the Modern Mobile Customer (episode 42)