You may be a member of a neighborhood or personal Facebook Group.
Have you ever thought about how you can tap into the power of Facebook Groups to grow your business?
Or maybe you have a Facebook business Group but it’s not delivering any value for your business.
People don’t just buy things, they join things. As humans we want to be part of something bigger than we can be all by ourselves. This is why Facebook Groups can be very helpful to your business. They help you earn trust, nurture relationships, network and create a movement big or small!
Take a listen to the latest Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn how you can immediately start leveraging Facebook Groups to achieve your business goals. Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- Difference between a Facebook Page and Facebook Group
- When to use a Facebook Group
- When to use a Facebook Business Page
- How to setup and start your Facebook Group
- How to choose the right type of Facebook Group
- How to build and grow your community using a Facebook Group
- How to market your business using a Facebook Group
- How to promote your Facebook Group and Community
- Importance of establishing community Guidelines for your Facebook Group
- How to choose the right privacy settings for your Facebook Group
- Tips to inspire natural community leaders in your Facebook Group
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help with you tap into the power of Facebook marketing and help you create a solid social media strategy and plan. Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let’s get a custom workshop schedule for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media to nurture relationships.
- Facebook Image Sizing Reference Guide and Adobe Photoshop Templates
- Facebook Advertising Foundations: 5 Things You Must Do Before Spending a Dime
- Facebook Advertising Policies in a Nutshell
- Facebook Advertising: Difference Between Boosted Post and Other Advertising Options
This Social Zoom Factor podcast episode is sponsored by the following: