Facebook advertising seems to be one of those things that “every marketer is talking about it, but very few actually know how to drive real business results.”
Our agency, Marketing Nutz works with brands big and small to help them drive a positive ROI with every dollar spent on digital, social media and marketing overall. We train and speak all over the world and one of the top questions I always hear is… “does Facebook marketing actually work?” Then, the next question I hear is…”why doesn’t Facebook advertising work for me and my business… I have tried it numerous times and finally just gave up.”
Does this sound familiar?
- You get confused when you logon to Facebook ad manager
- You run away from the Facebook Power Editor because it gives you bad dreams
- You have wasted far too much money on Facebook advertising with little to zero return
- You don’t know where to start when it comes to paid media, earned media and everything in between
- You don’t know the difference between a Facebook boosted post or any other type of Facebook advertisement
If these thoughts feel a little too familiar, then you are in the right place. The truth is that Facebook advertising requires both art and science. You can’t just hop on Facebook, insert your credit card and out pops loads of leads, sales and ROI. I know some marketers may want you to believe such, but the truth is they likely just want your email address or your money.
This podcast is part of a new series titled “Welcome to the Pay to Play World, Are You Ready?”
Take a listen to the 208th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 5 things you MUST know before you spend one dime on Facebook advertising!
- 5 foundational and fundamental elements you must know before spending a dime on Facebook marketing
- How to get started right from day one as you start using or learn to optimize your Facebook marketing efforts and investment
- Why you must have the right mindset for success using Facebook advertising
- Different types of Facebook advertising options
- The importance of setting goals, objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success
- Tips to determine your Facebook offer
- The importance of an integrated digital and social platform for converting leads and achieving your goals
- Why your problem in achieving your results using Facebook advertising may not be Facebook but other issues with your digital platform and conversion funnels
- Why you must focus on your conversion funnels as a top priority before wasting time and money on Facebook advertising
- The importance of knowing your audience to target your audience and increase ROI of Facebook advertising
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche and social marketing strategy)
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- Welcome to the Participation Age
- You Are the Media!
- Social Brand Humanization: Authenticity vs Transparency
- 50 Ways to Inspire Your Audience (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- 10 Tips to Focus on Needs of Your Customer
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor