Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Did you know that 41% of people believe employees of an organization are more trusted than the CEO, founder or public relations department, according to Edelman Trust Barometer?
Your employees are the front door, back door and window to your brand. They know what is inside your brand and are the people who make the authentic delivery of your brand promise to your target audience, customers and social online and offline communities a truth or a myth.
Your employees are already active on the social networks today regardless if you want to acknowledge it or not. They are already making hundreds and thousands of brand impressions every day on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and the list goes on.
The majority of organizations and business leaders today want to increase brand awareness and brand equity, grow their community, increase sales and earn the support of loyal brand evangelists.
What they don’t realize is that some of the greatest opportunities for quickly recruiting and earning internal brand advocates and external brand evangelists to grow their business are sitting right within the walls of their own company.
Take a listen to this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast and learn the top 10 reasons employees are your best brand advocates.
An employee brand advocate program can help you inspire and engage employees to not just understand your brand promise but to live it! Creating such a program often helps you do the “double click” on what is really happening within your organization in regard to employee advocacy or lack there of, understand who is already utilizing the social networks and who needs training.
Bottom line, you can never go wrong by investing in your greatest asset, which is the human beings within your organization. When you invest in them, they are more inspired to invest in your customers, partners and greater community of humans.
Free Brand Advocacy 101 Webcast Replay
We are excited to offer you a free webcast co-hosted and sponsored by EveryoneSocial. Eric Roach, the CEO and Co-Founder of EveryoneSocial will be joining us to discuss Employee Brand Advocacy 101. I will be co-hosting this event with Eric, who has a simply amazing background. Prior to founding EveryoneSocial, Eric’s work included leading Elance Inc. as the CEO and running marketing at Morgan Stanley as Executive Vice President.
This webcast is part of the Power Up Your Brand conversation and educational series we are doing in partnership with EveryoneSocial. Join us on this journey to explore and learn how to build, execute and tap into the power of employee brand advocacy programs to ignite your employees, customers, community and business results!
Join the Conversation:
- Watch the webinar replay -> Employee Brand Advocacy 101 Webcast
On the Employee Brand Advocacy 101 webcast you will learn:
- What is an employee brand advocacy program.
- Why employee brand advocacy programs are worth the investment.
- How to get started developing an employee brand advocacy program
How to join the conversation and tap into the power of your employees to power up your brand!
- Watch the replay of the webcast with EveryoneSocial
- Download the EveryoneSocial white paper outlining 9 Steps to Develop an Employee Brand Advocate Program
- Listen to the podcast to learn why employee brand advocate programs drive results.
- Review the highlights of the #GetRealChat Twitter chat that rocked the Twitter waves October 7th
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Top 10 reasons employees are your greatest brand advocates
- Why employees are an amazing organic marketing channel
- How empowering your employees powers up your brand
- Why employees are more trusted than your CEO, Founder and marketing department
- Your employees are already investing in your brand, invest in them
- How to bridge the social digital divide with an employee brand evangelist program
- Employee Brand Advocacy Get Started Guide
- Employee Brand Advocacy 101 Webcast
- Why Employee Brand Advocacy Programs Power Up Your Brand (episode 64)
- #GetRealChat Twitter Chat Recap – Employee Brand Advocacy 101
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.