Are you energizing and breathing life into your online communities or are you zapping their energy and taking it away? Are you making it easy for them to feel connected, find the information they need so they can zoom their business and life?
As a community leader, the people within your social media communities are looking to you to energize, inspire, and engage them.
People want to be inspired, educated, and empowered. They want to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves. They don’t just want to be talked at, but instead talked with. They want to feel a sense of belonging and that someone cares about them.
In this episode of Social Media Zoom Factor podcast I share 50 specific ways you can energize, inspire and ignite your online social communities and audiences.
- 50 ways to inspire and energize your communities and audience
- Your audience is an audience of audiences
- The importance of being patient when growing and nurturing communities
- Why you must know your audience well
- The importance of a content marketing plan and framework when building communities
- 50 Ways to Energize Your Audience (white paper)
- 8 Steps to Develop Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)