You may have thought this day would never come. You thought that lil’ blue bird would fly away to its happy place so you would never have to worry about talking in 140 character fragments of conversation.
However, that lil’ blue bird is still kickin’, swimmin’ and rockin’ the social ecosystem. Twitter is where we get our news, connect with like minds and
You are probably even seeing trusted colleagues, other CEOs, CMOs and even your best friend nurturing relationships and seeing real business results using Twitter. The big question now is how can you do the same!
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 15 things every CEO, CMO, CTO, CIO and any member of the C-Suite must do before hopping on Twitter. This episode is helpful if this is you or if you are supporting the C-Suite and helping them achieve success using social media and Twitter. The content is applicable for entrepreneurs to large organizations. This is the fourth podcast in the series “Twitter in a Nutshell” that is geared at helping you take your business results to the next level by better understanding and integrating Twitter.
- 15 Things the C-Suite must do before hopping on Twitter
- Developing your personal brand strategy and persona
- Developing your own content strategy and plan
- The importance of being human
- The art and importance of social listening
- How to start with a test Twitter account to get your social feet wet
- Slowing down to speed up
- Twitter classes launching soon
- Twitter Persona Worksheet
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Develop a Social Business Strategy (podcast)
- How to Develop a Social Business Strategy (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Content Editorial Calendar