The days of only using textual content marketing to build your brand, attract, inspire, engage and empower your audience and customers are long gone. If you are only using textual marketing you are already falling behind. In case you haven’t noticed, the world is turning visual.
As humans we are bombarded by marketing and media everywhere we look. Every brand, every marketer and human has an opportunity to be the media. Social media levels the playing field. Today even the smallest of businesses and brands can compete with the biggest if they know how to tap into the power of modern, social and digital marketing.
A picture can truly speak a thousand words! Visual marketing is a form of content marketing that enables and empowers savvy marketers to better communicate, educate, empower, inspire and connect with their audiences in a human way.
Did you know…
- The human brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes to decode text?
- 84% of communication will be visual by 2018
- People are 85% more likely to buy a product after viewing a video
- 89% of internet traffic will be video by 2018
- The average person gets distracted in 8 seconds
- People form a first impression in 50 milliseconds
- Posts that include images produce 650 percent higher engagement than text only posts
*Source: WebDam Infographic
Visuals are powerful as they help people more quickly understand and retain information. It takes at minimum 5-6 brand impressions for someone to remember your brand. Visual marketing can help ensure each touch counts even more and becomes more memorable. Standing out from the noise is half the battle for even the smartest of marketers. Rising above the noise and connecting in a human way can help smart brand leaders zoom past the status quo quite quickly.
Have you tapped into the power of visual marketing? Do you understand the need for visual marketing and don’t know where to start? Many marketers know they need to start better leveraging visual marketing. However, they don’t know where to start.
Would you like to know what types of visual content marketing work best? How about understand what visual content will be shared by your audience and fans like mad? Visual marketing doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. You can leverage everything from infographics, personal photographs, video, to custom designed or even stock photos to build and share your brand story.
Take a listen to 199th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 12 Visual Marketing Content Ideas that Get Shared Like Mad!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why visual marketing?
- 12 visual content marketing ideas that get shared like mad
- How to leverage infographics to educate, empower and inspire
- Humanizing your brand with visual marketing
- Brand storytelling with visual marketing
- Sharing behind the scenes images and video
- Sharing stories of travel, corporate and customer events
- Why images of action can drive action
- The power of connecting as humans in an emotional way with images
- Leveraging simple branded images for quotes, tips and tricks and more
- Tips for using coupons on the top social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- 10 Reasons You Need to Build Your Personal Brand (white paper)
- Power of Visual Content Marketing and Brand Storytelling in a Nutshell
- Top 5 Visual Marketing Tools for Content Marketing
- 10 Foundational Elements of Brand Storytelling
- How to Write Your Brand Story – 6 Must Have Content Elements
- 8 Foundations to Build Your Brand Using Social Media & Digital Marketing