Would you like to better convert traffic to your blog or website to a real sale? Do you wish you knew more about your customer? Wish you knew what content is truly engaging your audience? How about the top traffic sources to your blog or website?
Many marketers stay far away from analytics data and measurement as they think it’s too complicated. The truth is that understanding analytics measurement systems doesn’t require a math or analytics degree.
Even better, you can quickly learn enough to be intelligently dangerous in short time. Google Analytics is an amazing platform to help marketers get in the head of their customer, better understand the performance of their content, online platform and overall marketing.
Take a listen to the 106th episode of the Social Zoom Factor to learn how to get started with Google Analytics as well as 10 Top Metrics you should be using today to understand and grow your online platform and business.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- The power of Google Analytics and what it can help you understand about your online platform, blog and website
- 10 Google Analytics metrics you should be paying close attention to on a regular basis
- How to tap into the power of Google Analytics to better know your customer
- How to know where your traffic is coming from and what content they are engaging with
- How to know the value of traffic from social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- How to know what content your audience loves and even dislikes
- Why you must enable and setup goals and conversions feature within Google Analytics
- The power of real-time analytics for monitoring live events and how your audience is engaging with your content
- How to easily test a new title or marketing concept
- Why both quality and quantity matter when it comes to your online audience
- How to know what percentage of traffic to your site is coming from mobile devices
- How to use Google analytics to help measure the achievement of your goals
- How to measure what pages are working to help you achieve your goals as well as what pages may be hurting your efforts
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Why Your Blog Sucks and How to Fix it (episode 9)
- 10 Ways to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (episode 4)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- 10 Tips to Refocus on Your Customer (episode 101)